Monday 14 September 2015

Me As A Consumer Of The Media.



My Relationship With The Media.



The majority of my free time is spent  on the Internet. I  enjoy streaming movies, particularly horror,  and television programmes, such as 'The Walking Dead', which is my favourite show of all time. My reason for watching television programmes through the Internet is because they're easy and straightforward to find as a lot of web pages have links to each and every episode. It also saves time when wanting to catch up on a series, due to the fact that you don't have to wait for reruns to be aired on the TV.

Here is the trailer for season 6 of The Walking Dead:







I also use the Internet to listen to my favourite music being played on different radio stations or through websites such as YouTube and Sound cloud because its straightforward to find and easily accessible. I especially like the fact that I am able to play any Fall Out Boy (shown in the image below) song by simply clicking on a just few buttons.

Social Media is another thing accessible through the internet that I benefit from. I frequently use Instagram, Facebook, snapchat and twitter as a great way to keep updated on current events, as well as using it as a form of communication between my friends and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.